Solved

How to align custom added buttons and the allow filter search bar

• 20 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I want to align added buttons(see the attachment 1) to bottom right and the align the search bar to top right. I tried several ways but I could not accomplished it. I'm new to acumatica environment. So i kindly request an advice/guide  from you guys to align these button and search bar as i want in this customized screen.

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 21 February 2023, 21:07

View original

7 replies

Badge +11

Set the SkinID property of the Panel to Buttons

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks. I did it. Can I know that how to the right bottom side align those set of buttons?

Badge +11

Setting the SkinID of the PXPanel the buttons are in should align the buttons to the right. Did it work?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I set the SkinId property as Buttons and published it. But still, they are left side align as before.

Badge +11

Would you be willing to share your customization package?

Badge +11

It looks like you were trying many different settings in ASPX to accomplish the right-align, and the Buttons skin seemed to be overridden. Acumatica doesn’t do a great job of clearing out aspx settings that you try and then decide not to use. I edited your file and manually removed a bunch of alignment stuff, and SkinID now works correctly.

I changed the grid SkinID to Inquire which removes the New and Delete buttons, which you had disabled in ASPX. I set the ActionBar > Actions > Position to Top which removed the search bar from the bottom, but also wasn’t showing at the top. I set ActionBar > Actions > FilterBar > ToolbarVisible to TopGroupIndex to 3, Order to 0, like I found in the ASPX for the Contacts tab on Business Accounts, which has a search bar in a grid.

This solved it.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you very much @darylbowman for your valuable support and guidance. It works very well. All the alignments are very well fine now.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved