Solved

How get and use current login in user in Screen conditions

• 1 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a requirement to disable  printing of invoice more than once for some employees. I can use the “IsPrinted” condition to check if invoice has once been printed. I need a way to capture the current logged user so that i can add in my conditions

icon

Best answer by fmrubi11 1 March 2023, 17:52

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

hi @fm

could you revoke access to “reprint/reprint with new number” using access rights by screen and only giving certain employees access to reprint checks?

hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

In general you can access the current user info through graph.AccessInfo.UserID.

But I like the suggestion by @iqraharrison48 more than implementing it in code.

Userlevel 1

@iqraharrison48 thank you for your response, i skipped the document i am dealing with. I want to prevent reprint on Sales Order invoices (SO303000) for specific users. There is no separate option for reprint. Same action is used to print the invoice countless times. Solution not applicable in this case

Userlevel 1

@Dmitrii Naumov thank for your suggestion. I cant see how i can add that to my conditions as in picture bellow. I need to be able to satisfy condition 2 with the currently logged in username or group or role. I can then use the condition to disable my print action on invoices (SO303000)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I don’t think it is available in Visual editor here. 

Probably you will need to do it in code.

Userlevel 1

Thank you @iqraharrison48, i used your idea and created a separate reprint option. Managed access by roles

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @fmrubi11 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved