Solved

Has someone created an export profile for customization projects?

• 12 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

As we know, when a customer database starts to get large, we exclude attachments from the backups. I know that we can create backup profiles (for lack of the actual name) where we can add an option to the Export Mode column and thus we can specify exactly what we want exported.

I’d love to have one to be able to export all customization projects in one pass.  Has someone created this that they are willing to share?

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 12 May 2023, 16:50

View original

5 replies

Badge +11

@KurtBauer has. I believe this was his latest version.

I had to add a .txt file extension to upload it. Remove that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Awesome!  Can’t wait to try it. Thank you @darylbowman and @KurtBauer!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Chris Hackett - can you have a look and see if the attachment above will be cleared of the virus check? It’s been two weeks and I still can’t download it. :)

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Chris Hackett- can you have a look and see if the attachment above will be cleared of the virus check? It’s been two weeks and I still can’t download it. :)

You can get the detail on this post - 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved