Solved

error after building a customization code in library

• 23 October 2022
  • 5 replies

I'm facing an issue after doing customization to the web site like the picture below anyone got this problem before ? 

its not from the code error i guess it is from the libraries right?

icon

Best answer by abdallaahmed61 24 October 2022, 15:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, @aibrahim83  It seems like this is not from customizations.

This issue seems with the App_Code folder → AuxillaryInitialization file. Can you please check this?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Naveen Boga

i have the same issue, this is the error in the Auxillary it says that the px.web.UI.Msg dosent have these properties but this file is auto Generated i think !

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @abdallaahmed61  I never saw this issue but here is a suggestion.

If you are getting this in local dev machines, please do an upgrade → Update only the website files shown below from the Acumatica Configuration wizard and see this issue is resolved.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

i solved the problem with doing the upgrade u mentioned and then took the dll files from the upgraded website into my library.

it seems like i was refrencing to another version of the DLLs thats why this error occured

thnx for your time

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @abdallaahmed61 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved