Solved

Data provider in customisation package

• 7 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I’ve created data provider, it’s using the built in Excel Provider type, it is used by an Import Scenario.It has various setting and mappings, as shown below.

I can add the import scenario to my customisation package, but how can I add the Data Provider?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 7 December 2023, 16:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I think you simply add the DLL as a File to your project. Because the data provider interface will be visible in the DLL, it will be made available once published.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@stephenward03  It is NOT required to add the DATA PROVIDERS to the package. We can just add the IMPORT SCENARIOS to the package, Once you deploy the customization, Import Scenario will be created along with the respective Data Provider by default.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Naveen Boga Just installed my customisation package and you are correct, the data provider has appeared in the list. Thank you. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved