Question

Customization issue in "Process Shipment" Screen SO503000

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Team,

I’m trying to override the Process button on “Process Shipment” when user do “Confirm Shipment”.

In Shipment line level i’m having a scanning customization where the “Shipped Qty” is out of threshold, it will update my customized fields with “User Defined Error Message”. My problem here is if there is any error message in the shipment line, it should not release that shipment and process the others when do batch release. Could you please help me on this and below is my code for your reference.

Regards,

Ramya

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Can’t say I have a ton of experience with processing screens but if you actually throw the PXException before calling the baseMethod I would think that would accomplish what you are trying to do.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ramya15 - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett ,

Now, im unable to find a solution. I tried to execute PXException before calling the baseMethod, it doesn’t work.

Regards,

Ramya

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved