Solved

Bill and Adjustment Inventory ID from Project

• 3 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I would like to modify the Inventory ID lookup on AP301000 to pull from the Project Cost Budget on PM301000.  The only values which would be in the lookup would be the Inventory ID’s assigned to the Project Task.

icon

Best answer by aaronthomas82 25 April 2022, 23:05

View original

5 replies

Badge +11

What have you tried so far?

Userlevel 1

On a customization project for AP301000 I change the Inventory ID LinkCommand to ViewCostBudgetInventory, which I found on PM301000.  I also tried to replace the AP301000 Inventory ID attributes in a similar manner, but received the following error when publishing.

\App_RuntimeCode\PX_Objects_AP_APTran_extensions.cs(33): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'inventoryID' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
\App_RuntimeCode\PX_Objects_AP_APTran_extensions.cs(33): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'inventoryID' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Badge +11

These are developers you’re talking to. Can you post the code? :slight_smile:

Also, I’m not incredibly familiar with this part of Acumatica, but it seems that in order to do what you’re asking, you’d need to associate the Bill with a Project, which doesn’t seem possible. If I’m not understanding, can you explain a bit more?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @aaronthomas82 were you ever able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 1

We ended up doing a customization for the client.  I’m not a developer but we used Diego Perez diego@heuristyc.com if you want to reach out

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved