Question

After upgrade 2022 R1 : Error The type name 'majorStatus' does not exist in the type 'CRCase'  

• 13 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

After upgrade 2022 R1 : getting Error “The type name 'majorStatus' does not exist in the type 'CRCase' “

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @vibindas 

Could you please more details on this? Also add screenname and screenshot.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

@manikantad18 ,  We are in the process of upgrading from  2020 to 2022. For one of our customizations when adding reference to the latest dll’s and building customization project on VS we get the above compile time error for CRCase , this is a DAC under namespace PX.Objects.CR, looks like the field majorStatus is longer available under CRCase. Was checking if there is an alternate field that I can use or just ignore this field for now as it’s not available in the 2022 R1 version...

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

can you review your old code in Visual Studio with Acuminator installed?

Sounds like something has been deprecated and alot of times this is shown via Acuminator’s code analysis, but you would need to view it while it was still 2020 code.

Userlevel 3
Badge

tried on the 2020 code version, no luck

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @vibindas 

I found majorStatus reference on CRAnnouncement class which is hidden and marked obsolete in 2022R1. Is this error related to a customization or to a specific screen?

Userlevel 3
Badge

I was referring to CRCase.MajorStatus , this field is obsolete now.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved