Question

23R2 contact creation causing custom field mismatch

• 10 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone! Recently I encountered a weird issue when implementing contact-creating logic in Acumatica 23R2. I have added several custom fields in Acumatica’s contact table. During creating the new contacts, after assigning values to those custom fields, the values were assigned to the wrong contact record. Here are some screenshots of the detailed issue:

So, after the logic in the first screenshot is executed, the two added contacts are the ones that have email and phone numbers. But while assigning the custom b2b fields, the value has been assigned to the 1st and 2nd contacts (The first contact is not created by the logic above) instead of the 2nd and 3rd contacts. I have tried many things but cannot get the custom fields assigned to the correct contacts. Any help is appreciated!

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@roygao40 , please let me know if this is still an issue, If it is, we will create a support case to review

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved