Solved

Send statement report (AR.64.15.00) to recipient with specific condition

• 21 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

when status SO is credit hold, is there a way to send statement report (AR.64.15.00) to email recipients add in customers screen by using business event

Because this business event apply for sales order screen, I don’t know how to apply trigger condition with other screen.

Pls help me if you have any idea

Thanks in advanced.

icon

Best answer by Julia Lukina 29 October 2022, 00:57

View original

6 replies

I have a similar need too, looking forward to your ideas around it. Thanks.

Badge +1

Hello @dilys , @crm79 , have you already tried to 

add email notification to your business event: 

and then add recipients and the report to the Notification Template: 

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have a similar need too, looking forward to your ideas around it. Thanks.

Hello @dilys , @crm79 , have you already tried to 

@Julia Lukina, Yes I have simulated this and the business event was triggered and notification received with the attachment. The only challenge I faced which I have not managed to overcome is on the attachment comprising of all customer statements in the system in one report instead of the specific statement for the ‘on credit hold’ customer.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @dilys , @crm79 , have you already tried to 

@Julia Lukina, Yes I have simulated this and the business event was triggered and notification received with the attachment. The only challenge I faced which I have not managed to overcome is on the attachment comprising of all customer statements in the system in one report instead of the specific statement for the ‘on credit hold’ customer.

Yes, I have the same issue as @crm79 . @Julia Lukina Do you have any idea pls advice us. Thanks in advanced

Badge +1

Hello @crm79 , @hthuy24 , then please also use parameter: 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved