Question

Is there way to alter the color of the text on Pick, Pack, Ship dependent on the mode or status of the packing?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We would like to change the color of the text (and maybe the size) depending on what stage the packing is at on the Pick, Pack, Ship screen.

e.g. Green when packing is complete, red when in remove mode

I have found instructions on using javascript to alter the text by using getElementById and got that working by putting a function call in clientevents of the Scan field.  The problem with that method is because this fires before the text gets updated that I’m checking for text such as ‘packed.’ and ‘Remove mode is activated’ I have to set a short timer to check it. I’d like to do this ‘properly’ if I can by putting it directly in an event handler but I’m not sure which one I should use.  I would guess it would be fieldupdated on the message but putting a PXTrace.WriteInformation in there produced no trace log so I’m not sure I’m doing it right.

Thanks for any advice,

Phil

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved