Question

Is there a way to programmatically tie into Drag and Drop Functionality?

• 13 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I would like the ability to drag and drop sales order item objects from an external website into Acumatica. Acumatica appears to support some drag and drop functionality for files (https://www.augforums.com/forums/everything-else/drag-and-drop-files-into-acumatica-directly-from-outlook/).

I would like to use the same kind of browser API to drag sales order line items from an external interface into a sales order. Is there any programmatic access to the drag and drop functionality in Acumatica? This is also related to copy/paste functionality as well I think.

Thanks,

Jonathan

1 reply

@rosenjon Hello, I want to resolve this issue now on my Custom Data Entry Screen. is there any news about that question?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved