Solved

Is there a way to allocate stock components of non-stock kit before shipment creation?

• 2 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

The client has a large number of non stock kits with stock components. They require allocation before the shipment is created. I was wondering if this was a setting in Acumatica itself, or if it requires customization to achieve.

icon

Best answer by skalb11 2 November 2023, 13:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Same question. It doesn't seem to be supported.

Userlevel 1
Badge

To my knowledge non-stock kits are not a factor in Acumatica until the shipment records are created as we also have non-stock kits. 

I added a custom field to SOLine table to flag the kit components as phantom items and put the components in the SOLine table.  Added filters to not show the phantom components.  Just used the records to get available quantities.

My customizations are so great that I actually wrote another Order Entry program to handle all of this.  It uses the SO tables and a lot of methods for Sales Order Entry but it is a separate program.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved