Question

How do I get a PXRichText edit box to default to preview instead of Visual mode?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I found code to change a textedit box to a RichTextEdit box which I am using to display a photo of an inventoryitem along with the web link to that image.  It’s working well except that the richtextedit box is defaulting to Visual mode which means to view the larger image by clicking the link you have to click Go To Url or change the mode to Preview.

Is there a way to default the RichTextEdit to Preview mode initially?  Also is there a way to hide the controls to edit the contents or make it read only?  It’s not a database linked field so no edits will stick anyway and it’d be cleaner and less confusing to not have those controls visible.

Thanks for any advice,

Phil

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved