Question

AP301100 - Add Custom Field in Incoming Document Screen and load value from the Uploaded Document

• 17 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Everyone,

We have a requirement like add a new custom field in the Incoming Documents screen i.e. Purchase Order Nbr and when we upload the file and click on the Recognize action we need to read the Purchase Order field value from uploaded document and show it in the custom field.

Can anyone help me on this to achieve this requirement?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me on this?

CC:  @nmansinha @Dmitrii Naumov @Dhiren Chhapgar 

Following this thread. Does anyone know if this is possible, to add a custom field in the Incoming Documents screen? Thank you in advance.

Also following…

Been told by our VAR and ACumatica direct that this can’t be done. Unfortunately the incoming documents processing feature seems to be pretty neglected non supported. Get what you get I suppose...

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved