Question

Shared Filters - not being published from customization project

• 8 February 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Testing for a 21R2 upgrade.  I have a local instance that we develop on and make other changes/fixes.  I also have an SaaS sandbox from Acumatica as well.  I identified several GI’s and Shared Filters that were broken by some underlying changes between 20R2 and 21R2.  I successfully fixed the issues in my local 21R2 instance and added these GIs and Shared Filters to a customization project to move to the sandbox where the users are testing.  I publish this customization project to the other sandbox.  The GI changes move over but none of the shared filters do.  The incorrect filters are still there.  I looked at the Project XML and I can see in the customization project the new filter definition  is correct and present in the customization - it just isn't installing or overwriting.  Any thoughts why this is happening?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved