Question

How to add a pop up notification to receiving clerk under certain conditions

• 27 January 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

I would like to add a pop-up window or something similar, that the receiving clerk must click “OK” on to proceed under certain conditions.  The conditions are outside of the receiving/PO arena.  Specifically, if the received inventory ID is actively needed on a production order, we want to tell the receiving clerk before he carries the material to a stock location.

There are so many different methods to customize Acumatica, I am unsure how to proceed with this and am looking for guidance.

My general thoughts are:

Generic inquiry to collect all possible inventory IDs that are needed on production orders.

When the receiving clerk hits save, Acumatica checks to see if any of the inventory IDs on the receipt are in the GI results.

If any are in the results of the GI, then pop up a window that cannot be missed by the clerk.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved