Solved

Urgent help: Salesforce Real Time Sync Not Working - Stuck in Operation Update

• 28 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

We are running the Salesforce Sync, but suddenly the real time sync has stopped working for BAccounts.

I have made sure it’s set to “running” for BAccounts. I have also tried stopping it, and running the “full and failed/missed data” syncs. 

When I edit or insert a record on Salesforce, I can see the record under the “Salesforce Sync State” screen, with the Status “Modified Externally” and the Operation “Update” and the attempt counter is ZERO!! 

We need this fixed asap for orders to work right.

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 11 October 2023, 17:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have created a video showing this https://www.loom.com/share/84c8b0e65f09472ca67d2063fa060815?sid=3acfcd70-e20e-41a3-8dd3-d44bce044220

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @gorazem reviewed your recording. Based on the recording, I see that the manual sync is updating the phone on the Business Account. Please review the associated Automation Schedules or Create new schedule for the sync and verify. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @gorazem reviewed your recording. Based on the recording, I see that the manual sync is updating the phone on the Business Account. Please review the associated Automation Schedules or Create new schedule for the sync and verify. 

Hello @ChandraM

I had created an automation schedules to run the “failed and missed data” sync every 5 mins, which does work and sync the record changes, but the real time sync is stuck at “zero attempts” until the automation runs for that sync.

I did end up fixing this by going to the “apply updates” screen and clicking “restart application” which does fix the problem. But it has been coming back every few days. Not sure if that’s an issue with the Acumatica/Salesforce Sync, or something wrong/slow with our Acumatica server.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @gorazem Thanks for the update!

There might be some long run process that would affect the performance. During a restart, the application caches are cleared.

If this is Saas Acumatica instance, then create a support case with Acumatica with the details.

Thanks

Chandra

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @gorazem Thanks for the update!

There might be some long run process that would affect the performance. During a restart, the application caches are cleared.

If this is Saas Acumatica instance, then create a support case with Acumatica with the details.

Thanks

Chandra

Thanks Chandra. 

I’ll try working with our partner to submit a ticket, not sure how without them.

Hello,
@KarthikGajendran  or @smarenich 
Either of you seen anything like this before?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved