Solved

The given key was not present in the dictionary

• 26 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

We have Customer View Standard Acumatica Dashboard in Acumatica, One of my customers reported the dashboard is not visible and throwing an error ' The given key was not present in the dictionary”

Troubleshootsteps performed.

• Imported standard customer view Dashboard in Local instance the error remains the same.

• Uploaded each GI in the local instance, the error remains the same.

• Customer Management Featured present in the system.

• Access rights verified.

• Unpublished all packages and verified still getting the same error The given key was not in the dictionary.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 27 July 2023, 10:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @manikantad18 

This usually happens when customizations are present but if you stated that you have no customizations in the instance, that should not be happening.

Have other users tried to log in and are getting the same error? Also, have you tried to clear the cache? I know this happened with a dashboard of mine. I got this error and cleared the cache.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @kandybeatty49 the Issue remains same for every user, Not a cache issue.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved