Question

SendGrid Dashboard

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m looking to see if Acumatica has an out of the box SendGrid Dashboard? I’ve seen two basic ones in youtube video’s but even with my VARs help we haven’t been able to confirm an out of the box dashboard is available. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Eddier47 

I am currently doing a SendGrid implementation and there is not an out of the box dashboard for it. 

I think that you could create a product idea as I know it would be very useful for others. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello @Eddier47 

As I mentioned I see the generic inquiry is available in the core cumatica,

We need to update the GI inquiry in the required dashboard as shown in the bottom

Userlevel 2
Badge

@kandybeatty49, i figured that was the case.

We’ve created many dashboards company wide but they are time consuming and with Sendgrid being so new to us as well i’m not sure what i want to see yet. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kandybeatty49, i figured that was the case.

We’ve created many dashboards company wide but they are time consuming and with Sendgrid being so new to us as well i’m not sure what i want to see yet. 

I agree with it being new, I know that SnedGrid has it’s own dashboards, so I am not sure if Acumatica can somehow use those figures. I know Acumatica has some trackings inside but I haven’t fully tried to get them on a dashboard yet. 

However, under the Email accounts, you can see the Summary:

You can also see the email tracking:

I’m sure there are ways to write GI’s for these but I have not personally done it yet. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Eddier47 

I did some digging and you can create the dashboards and KPI’s for SendGrid. I’ll try to create a few for you later but here is what I found so far:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved