Looking for feedback - Activities

• 24 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Greetings community,

We are looking for folks that are willing to spare an hour of your time to participate in a feedback session, specifically regarding creating and managing activities within an opportunity and/or contacts.  If you work within the sales module of CRM daily and love or hate the way you manage and create activities, we want to hear from you!  Please reach out to me here with a private message and I will schedule some time with you.

Cheers!

Jin Kim

CRM Product Owner

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

We are a small company.  We use the contacts and opportunities portion of Acumatica CRM.  I would be happy to spend some time discussing my experiences and opinions. 

I have a couple of common suggestion from customers, when it comes to the CRM activities. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Jin Kim ,
I have some suggestions as well on the CRM.

Shilpi

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved