CRM Customers attending Acumatica Summit 2024

• 9 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Greetings folks,

Reaching out to our community.  I am looking for a few customers who would be willing to help me present our CRM breakout sessions for Summit 2024.  

Criteria: You must be a CRM customer, actively using our sales, marketing and/or case management modules.  

We are scheduling 2 breakout sessions for CRM.  1 will be focused on our sales and marketing module and the other will be focused on our case management module.  If you will be attending Summit 2024 and would like to share your experiences on how CRM brings value to your organization, please reach out to me!  We would love to have you on stage with us.  :)

Email me a jin.kim@acumatica.com. 

Cheers,

Jin

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Jin Kim 

We are an ISV partner using Acumatica CRM for mass emails with SendGrid.  I’d be happy to help present and discuss on the sales/marketing module.

Best,

David

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved