Question

Assign dynamic email owner

• 4 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi, I have an email template that is being send out by a business event triggered by record change on a sales order, I would like the owner and workgroup of the email to change dynamically based on the user created of the sales order.  

I there anyway this can be accomplished?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Pinny 

Please customize the sales order,Based on the order created by user the owner and Workgroup linked.

We have similar customization on sales order to populate the sales person based on the user created the order.

Thanks

@manikantad18 

Would you mind explain more detailed your reply, I’m having a hard time to get it correctly.

Just to clarify my requirement, I have an email template triggered by a business event when the status of a sales order has changed, the system behavior is that it defaults the owner field in the email activity to the Admin, I would like the system to assign the owner of the email activity to the user who created the sales order.

Please let me know, Thank you very much.   

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Pinny were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

@Chris Hackett 

No, I didn't find a solution yet, Any ideas would be very helpful.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved