Solved

Adding Events to Related Entity

• 18 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

i haven’t dove to deep into this but i wanted to see if anyone else has added the Events to “Related Entity”? 

when you are in any activity type events isn’t an option for the related entity. 

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 19 April 2023, 20:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Eddier47 

According to the Help, you can specify which entity related to the activity whose data you are adjusting:

Userlevel 2
Badge

@kandybeatty49

when i go to the related entity/magnify glass/type i’m saying “events” isn’t an option. i’m assuming i’d have to go to the source code, create a customization to include it to the list but i don’t see the type (current list). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kandybeatty49

when i go to the related entity/magnify glass/type i’m saying “events” isn’t an option. i’m assuming i’d have to go to the source code, create a customization to include it to the list but i don’t see the type (current list). 

Hi @Eddier47 

You would need to go to the source code and create a customization to include it to the list. 

Hi @kandybeatty49

Can you explain me how to go to the source code and create a customization to include it to the list? or do you have a guide that I can follow?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved