Solved

What module's screens start with FB?

• 16 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi, Community!

We just had a crash that may be related to access of FB.85.31.18, but we cannot locate the user so trying to figure out what they may have been doing. We are not seeing references in our sitemap to screens starting with FB, so would like to know at least what module’s screens start with FB.

Thank you,

Dave Z

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 16 November 2022, 22:58

View original

5 replies

Hi - Have you run a report called Access Rights by User to see if that prefix shows up? I ran it on my system and I don’t have any screens that start with “FB”, but ideally you could find out if you do. - Greg

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@dmzasdf  I also do not have any screens starting with FB.  What makes you think the crash had to do with accessing that screen?  Do you have any customization?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Can’t find FB in Access Rights by Role either. Customizations are Procore and Velixo.

Attached screen shots show long FB screen starting, then memory alert on server.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@dmzasdf  do you have multiple tenants?  You would need to check all tenants site maps for this custom screen.   Feel free to enter a case if you need additional help.

Heidi-

Userlevel 4
Badge

Just single tenant, but good lead that we are looking for custom screen. Checking with Procore and Velixo may be good next step after user advises what they were doing.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved