Solved

Using the AIA report on a Time and Material billing rule

• 13 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Is there a way to make the AIA report populate while using a time and material billing rule or a combined time and material/progress billing rule? It works fine for a progress billing or for the progess billing part of a combined rule.

icon

Best answer by ChrisWeidner 13 January 2022, 22:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

@pslaughter , This would be possible by customizing the AIA report. I see the main grouping is “=PMProformaProgressLine.RefNbr” . I assume (not positive), this grouping and other fields are pulling solely from the ProgressLines. You could try to rework the report but know that this may create incorrect values. UPVOTE this product idea which I believe is requesting the same  

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@pslaughter  @ChrisWeidner - You are correct, the only way to do this currently is via customization.  We do have this on our roadmap, but it has not been assigned a release.  As mentioned earlier, please vote for the idea, as we use that information as part of our roadmap evaluations.  Thanks.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved