Question

Update the Revised Budgeted Amount in the project budget based on a forecast change

• 30 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Hi everyone,

I have a customer who has a requirement like this. 

After they setup the project, they want to create a project budget, review it and then lock it. At the same time, they want to create a project budget forecast for this same project. If there are changes to the Revised budgeted quantity and Revised budgeted amount values in the project budget forecast, can they update the same columns in the project budget ? I have tried doing this, but when I click on the “Update project budget line” command in the project budget forecast, it does not update the same values in the project budget. Is there a way to achieve this functionality ? 

Please advice. 

Thank you,

Ashani Dias

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved