Solved

Subcontracts - Change orders to subcontracts + button missing

• 26 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a reason that the product doesn’t allow for a change order to be created to subcontracts directly from the subcontracts details area? We were expecting to see the add button (+) .

What would be best suggested work around in anybody else experience?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 26 August 2022, 11:47

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

As a work-around, you or your partner can make a small customization to connect the Change Orders screen to the (...) Actions menu at the top of Subcontracts.  On Open Subcontracts, the “Create Change Order” action can be displayed in green to the left of (...) as the most likely next step for the contract.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Quest 

I would also add this to the Ideas page here on community so other members can vote on this feature. This will help move it up the priority list of enhancements. 

Thanks,

Mike Gillum

Userlevel 1

Thanks @mike.gillum 

It mentions that I have to request access to ideas from the community but I am unsure how to do so...

Userlevel 1

Hello,

As a work-around, you or your partner can make a small customization to connect the Change Orders screen to the (...) Actions menu at the top of Subcontracts.  On Open Subcontracts, the “Create Change Order” action can be displayed in green to the left of (...) as the most likely next step for the contract.

We will go for this, thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Quest 

You can request access to the Ideas page from your Admin. They should be able to turn that on for you.

Regards,

Mike

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved