Solved

SubContract Generic Inquiry

• 31 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Our construction company is new to Acumatica.  When we look at our subcontract log, we would like to have a column for project so we can filter by projects.  We are trying to add the Project ID number to this generic inquiry however when we do we get no results. 

The Screen ID is SC3010PL.

Any ideas you have would be much appreciated!

Kay Howe

CFO

khowe@stockmeister.com

740-418-5250

icon

Best answer by vkumar 31 March 2022, 08:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @khowe86 

The Project Code is not saved at Sub contract header level. The Subcontracts are stored in POOrder table, the column name for Project is ProjectID( POOrder.ProjectID). 

But, since the Project information is not stored at header level, it reflects a value of zero or null. 

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @khowe86 

I tried a workaround. I have added POLine and set the relation to pull only first line of the Sub contract to fetch the Project ID. If on sub contract first line does not have project reflected, it wont reflect the Project on GI result. 
Here is the relation I have set and the GI result. 

I have attached the XML of this modified GI as well. Hope this helps. 
Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you so much for your time laying this out!  I appreciate it!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved