Solved

Project Quote: Is there a work around to add a Qualification/Scope of Work Section?

• 24 May 2023
  • 3 replies

The project quote is for our customer and there is no area in Project Quotes to add a detailed description for our scope of work.  We are using notes but it is such a small section it is hard to use and then can only have data in it for the project quote.

icon

Best answer by Lhouldsworth 24 May 2023, 23:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@rlanders You could use the Activity section, create a note called SOW then use that to write everything up. Its a much larger space with some word editing tools…

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@rlanders@Lhouldsworth  I agree with this workflow and you could print them and attache to the quote

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

If you want to keep this electronic, this workaround might work but if you want it embedded with your PMQuote and Printouts you possibly will need customizations.

I believe for Scope, Inclusion, and Exclusion, … you will need to embed them with your quote when you send a PDF or printout and I am afraid the above workaround won’t work if this is the case.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved