Solved

PO Created with an On Hold Requisition

Userlevel 1
Badge

Is it possible to have a Purchase Order Transaction but the connected Requisition is On Hold and items are not available in the details ? How is this possible ?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 17 May 2022, 14:34

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello, It is not possible to answer your question because the Requisition Reference number is not legible in the Requisitions screen.  Someone has covered it in red ink. I can’t tell whether these two documents are related. I can only see that they share the same date.

I recommend an upgrade to your site, if your version is 2019 R2 as noted on the above post. Once you are using a supported version, you can show Acumatica Support your problem.

Good luck!

Laura

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @laura01 Please see screen capture below. I hope you can help me with this. if this is a glitch is it possible because of our acumatica version ?

Badge +18

Hello @rmontana,

Thank you, the new screen shot is much better.

I can’t say for certain whether this was a glitch in 2019. I don’t have any versions that old available for testing and I don’t have time to read the release notes from every version since… to confirm or deny whether Acumatica had a bug. It’s possible they did.  I did take a moment and create a PO from a Requisition in my 2022 R1 demo and can tell you with certainty - I was not able to create a PO from the Requisition while the Requisition was unfinished. Also I was unable to return the Requisition to an on  hold status after creating my test purchase order.

Also for consideration: I am not familiar with customizations that might be on your system and might influence your results compared to my demo that has no customizations. I don’t know the steps taken to produce the documents like you are showing, so I don’t know if the basic testing I did is very different from your steps.

It’s curious to me that your PO has a status “pending email” while it is clearly marked do not require emailing…

So you’ve presented a strange situation.  The next step, I think, is to upgrade.

Good luck!

Laura

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you @laura01 for conducting testing on your end. Im also curious why is this happen maybe we must upgrade our version.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved