Question

Paycheck Stuck and Won't Release

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there! Looking to see if anyone knows what this is. 

I entered a reimbursement that the system isn’t happy with.  However, the paystub is now in limbo .. can’t release, can’t void, can’t edit.  I cannot release any subsequent paychecks.  Can anyone help me with this?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @katiedavison 

What is the actual status of the paycheck?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey there! Status is PAID.  Won’t release and won’t void!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @katiedavison 

The only paychecks you can void are if they are in a ReleasedLiability Partially Paid, or Closed status.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you! Any idea how I move forward? I can’t process any of his paychecks after this particular one because this one is stuck and not released. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Have you tried to Release it?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes it gives me an error message due to coding.  I cannot modify the coding at this point because it has been paid.   

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

You can edit the Account and Subaccounts on the Earning tab, if that is the coding you are referring to. 

If this does not work, you could put a support ticket in with Acumatica. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

i can’t save any changes that im making for some reason.  i changed the account and sub account and the save button is greyed out. 

Could you possibly copy and paste here how to start a ticket? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @katiedavison  If you are a customer, you will need to go  through your VAR to enter a ticket. 

If you are a VAR, you should have access to the Partner Portal to enter a support ticket. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey there - I am a customer… I am not sure what VAR is!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @katiedavison  A VAR is a value added reseller, meaning partner. So whoever you went through for your implementation would be your VAR unless that has changed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @katiedavison - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved