Skip to main content

Is there a way to tell if an employee is missing from a rate table either before or after payroll has been processed?

@lvampran Hi! how many rate tables are we talking about? also, are all your employees supposed to be in the rate table or only certain employees? If it’s certain employees, do you have an employee or payroll class that categorizes those employees?

Within acumatica, there isn’t anything native that would give you that info but you could build a GI that should be able to populate that information for you.  You could specify a condition to only include missing payroll employees 

We have approximately 8-10 rate tables which are built around master service agreements with our clients.  Employees aren’t restricted from rate tables, but because some business depts. may not work with that client, those dept. employees may not be on all rate tables, but they could be added to any rate table as needed.  All employees have the same payroll class.

We’re just looking for an easy way to identify any employees who have labor on a project but no billable rate because they are not listed on the rate table assigned to that project.  It could be because the employee is new and was not yet added, or because a current employee worked across departments and was not on the rate table for a different depts. client.

Any tips on creating a general inquiry?

Thanks for your help.

@lvampran I understand your needs a little better now, thank you for the additional information! i do have a few ideas but I am going to test it in my local environment.  I am thinking we would use the PMTran table as well as the rate table but could you share a screenshot of the rate table so i could try to replicate it in my local environment! 

Thanks!

Hi @lvampran were you able to find a solution? Thank you!