Solved

Integration to JetBuilt

• 6 June 2023
  • 2 replies

We have a client that would like to integrate Construction Projects and or Project Estimates to JetBuilt.  Has anyone explored or completed an integration with this product?    Thanks in advance for any information.

icon

Best answer by playton43 24 August 2023, 17:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

have you had any luck?  Was looking to start down this path. Have you at least come across some detailed documentation?  What I’m seeing so far is pretty light. I’m still not sure what the integration gets me.

Hello Chuck,

We reached out to a sales person at Jet Built that was able to forward documentation and create a sandbox to allow us to plan and estimate the integration.  This integration was estimated but has not yet been built.  This was the documentation that was provided https://api.jetbuilt.com/customers/#introduction  us for the API which I assume you already have.  Good Luck.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved