Solved

Ideas for Project Dashboard?

• 21 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does anyone currently have a really great project dashboard built that’s useful for your PM’s? I have built other really helpful dashboards but figured I’d reach out here to see if anyone has any ideas on some great/helpful widgets. 

I am using the Construction Acumatica platform!

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by freboredo 23 March 2022, 02:08

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@katiedavison,

Great post regarding dashboards. I have seen a number of interesting dashboard widgets our customers are using for projects. I am unsure if you are using Jobsite Cameras or Drones on your projects but quite a few customers have created client facing Dashboards with embedded pages displaying project cameras and/or Drone footage. Another projects specific widget I like displays the Percent Complete on Project Tasks in a table format. I’m sure you will get some additional ideas as well. I’d love to hear what you come up with. 

Best,

Mike Gillum

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am finishing the drill down version of the generic inquiry below which will be used in a PM dashboard. This inquiry will allow PM to go from the Parent Project, to Project, to Project Task for a Project, and then a summaries detail of what was charged in that particular task. In the PM dashboard we would also like to include the project invoice along with the current dashboard already done by Acumatica. Hope this helps.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am finishing the drill down version of the generic inquiry below which will be used in a PM dashboard. This inquiry will allow PM to go from the Parent Project, to Project, to Project Task for a Project, and then a summaries detail of what was charged in that particular task. In the PM dashboard we would also like to include the project invoice along with the current dashboard already done by Acumatica. Hope this helps.

Freboredo - did you ever end up finishing this? I’d love to see how it turned out and what you’ve developed from it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@katiedavison @mike.gillum @brandontfrank @freboredo 

Here I have attached a PDF file (all three pages in fact are one dashboard just when I made snip I had put in three pages) and hopefully will provide some idea for the dashboard you are working on it. Sorry that for the sake of confidentiality I had to put some covering patterns on number that makes the layout not as nice as it appears normally.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Freboredo - did you ever end up finishing this? I’d love to see how it turned out and what you’ve developed from it.

Yes the drill down generic inquiry are completed . Sending a private message with my contact.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

We have some pretty cool dashboards for PM’s to help them focus on issues. We have displays of projects with AR aging over 60, projects with negative cash flow, projects that are underbilled. It’s pretty helpful when they need to know hot items to focus on!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved