Solved

How to display CostlayerType in 22R2?

• 12 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello All,
I have been looking to display Cost Layer Type for projects. I have the requirement to display the Project Specific Inventory Inventory Qty along with Cost Layer Type so as to transfer the unwanted items. And the Cost Layer Type displays the Cost Layer either Project/Normal in order to create transfer orders. Can anyone help me out in this?
Currently in 23R1 we have INLocationStatusbyCostCenter but it is not there in 22R2. I am looking to get this requirement implemented in 22R2. How to do that?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 15 January 2024, 17:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Harry,

There were some significant changes to the Project Specific Inventory features in 23R1 and INLocationStatusbyCostCenter is a new table that replaced PMLocationStatus that previously existed.  Just be aware that these tables completely disappear when you upgrade to 23R1 (or other future versions) so any reports or inquiries you build on the older tables will break when you upgrade.

Check out this post here for more info about the older tables in the previous versions.  I’ve got a post the references the developer notes and which new tables replaced older tables.

Megan

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @meganfriesen37 ,

Thanks for your prompt response. I had went through all the details but have fine how can i display the CostLayerTyper in my GI. I have this 22R2 version but how to display the same.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Harry Have your tried our GI’s?  Let me know if these help you.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello all,

Just to update this thread, attaching the XML file of the GI for the same.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved