Solved

How do I bill out a subcontractors deductive change order?

• 4 November 2022
  • 7 replies

I attempted to enter a negative A/P billing but got an error.  Then I tried entering a Debit Adjustment but it disables the retainage field.

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 4 November 2022, 18:13

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@kristya  The debit adjustment is the correct process.   You can change the retainage on the subcontract manually.  If this debit adjustment is going to be applied to an AP Bill, then release the retainage on that bill before applying them together.   Your partner should be able to help you with this if needed.

Thank you - I’ll try that

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@kristya  Keep us updates please.

In Document Details tab of Debit Adjustment I clicked “Add Subcontract” in details area.  The retainage amount & retainage percentage rows are greyed out - how do I make those active? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@kristya In 2022 R2 retainage is accessible.  What version are you on?  Prior versions there are workarounds - if you want to have a quick meeting, I can help figure this out for you. 

2021R1, ok - I’ll take any help I can get!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Send me an email and we can set up a meeting - heidi.dempsey@acumatica.com

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved