Solved

Has anyone upgraded their Procore customization?

• 20 October 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We were just told by Procore that we must upgrade our Procore customization in Acumatica or the integration will fail on Monday.

Would like to know if anyone else has taken this upgrade especially if they switched from Acumatica’s to Procore’s customization to synchronize between Acumatica and Procore.

Our instance is self-hosted in Azure and self-maintained. The instance is comprised of Acumatica 2021 R2 Build 21.212.0039 with customizations only for ProcoreBuiltCustomizationPackage2021R2V3 and VelixoConnectedAppConfig (v6).

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 25 October 2022, 18:32

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3

I spoke with Procore this about moving away from Acumatica’s connected, and moving onto Procore’s connector.  Procore stated that there is no down time for end users during the migration.  Procore’s connecter is easier to use, the only loss of functionality is the ability to sync vendor insurance, but you gain the ability to sync invoices with commitments.  If anyone has made the switch I would love to hear how your experience went.  I feel like there will be issues with data migrating correctly.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@ashtonwilliams96 

I’d hold off for at least another week or so.

We are six months into using Procore’s connector and are yet to get it working fully.

The customization upgrade we are putting in Oct 21 should start to fix things after Procore updates are made early next week.

Check back late next week if you want to hear how it went.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you @ashtonwilliams96 we look forward to an update.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello all!  We are fairly new to both Acumatica (Jan 2022) and ProCore (since May 2022).   We haven’t done the ProCore upgrade yet. Do you suggest doing so? 

Thanks! Kay Howe khowe@stockmeister.com

Userlevel 4
Badge

@khowe86  we were told by Procore that if you do not upgrade the Acumatica customization for Procore’s connector with Acumatica by tomorrow that the synchronization will start failing more. Procore (Chris Waymire) has been sending emails about this since mid-last week.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@khowe86 Yes, if you have the Procore integration, there is a new customization package that needs to be published so Procore can proceed with some programming changes.  Your partner can assist you if needed.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Heidi Dempsey @dmzasdf   

Thanks guys!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@khowe86  You are welcome. Thanks for reaching out

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved