Solved

Error Creating Purchase Order

• 28 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

May i know what causes this Error when i create order for this requisition.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 28 April 2022, 14:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rmontana 

Please provide the trace log ( Tools >Trace). I did notice the instance is on 2019r2. Do you have any instance with newer ( supported ) version where you can test this?

Regards,

Badge +18

Hello, The first part is just a warning that the item has no default cost and therefore Acumatica will use $0 as the cost for your item. The second message is Subaccount cannot be empty; I think this message is the one halting your processes.  I recommend populating default Subaccount in several places: 1) on the Requisition, if there is a subaccount field, 2) on the Vendor profile, GL Accounts tab, and 3) on the Stock Item → GL Accounts tab.  (The subaccount may default from different places, depending on configurations.)

HTH

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Sir @vkumar Here is the trace log 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved