Solved

Does Acumatica support 9/80 work weeks in the Projects Module?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have a Dynamics SL client that is looking at Acumatica. They are a project based client and utilizes a 9/80 work week schedule for their project employees. I can’t find any documentation for this on the Acumatica website. Does anyone know if this is native functionality or an ISV solution I can review?

Thanks, 

Jim Gross

icon

Best answer by missyjimmy 6 July 2022, 14:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

It seems like this could be done with a Billing Rate Formula. I’m not personally familiar with 9/80, but according to the Internet this seems like a relatively simple formula to model...

https://toggl.com/track/9-80-work-schedule/#:~:text=A%20simple%20definition%3A,into%20two%204%2Dhour%20periods.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks for the reply; we had to write a customization in SL to accommodate their unique rules but we were able to use the base 9/80 work week to do this. 9/80 simply means they work 80 hours in 9 days and get every other Friday off. This is common in the oil and gas industry for project workers. 

Thanks, 

Jim 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution @missyjimmy !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved