Question

Daily Field Report Creation - Mobile App - Access Online, Not on App

Good morning.

We are currently in the process of changing from our existing ERP to Acumatica, and have access through the web portal to create daily field reports.  When we log in to the mobile applicaiton using the same log in rights, we do not appear to have access to Daily Field Reports to create new etc.

Is there a permissions setting we are missing somewhere that requires special permission on the mobile application above and beyond granting access through the regular web login?

Thanks,

Paul​​​​​​

2 replies

Hi Paul,

Dailies are available in the phone app and it’s probably a security setting that needs to be adjusted.  

Thanks! 

Thank you, I considered this but what is concerning is that I have access in the base (web login) system, so shouldn’t ‘I have access in the mobile app which is just an extension of the main system?  Is there a methodology for deciding what is ‘visible’ in the mobile app?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved