Solved

Considering a switch to Acumatica - anyone willing to give a referral?

• 22 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Title says it. Just wondering if anyone in construction who has used Acumatica is willing to chat with me in the next couple of days about your company’s experience.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 25 September 2023, 15:36

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi Pat,

I noticed your question.  As the Director of Product Management for Construction, in addition to speaking with others in the Community, it’s a great resource, know that I am available as well, should you want to ask any questions about the product.  Feel free to DM me too.

Thanks.

Joel

Userlevel 1

Thanks, Joel. I’m wondering from the user’s perspective how they’ve enjoyed it. It’s a final due diligence step before pulling the trigger. Maybe a formality, but nonetheless, it would be helpful.

Badge +18

Hello @acuPATica ,

I’m a partner, not a user but just want to welcome you and give 2 thumbs up to your Community screen name. 😃👍👍 I love it!

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@iqraharrison48  I believe you may have a few clients who would speak to @acuPATica 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@acuPATica how exciting! i hope you end up choosing acumatica! i have a two clients that i personally implemented that i think would be great recommendations! let me make sure it’s okay to pass on their information and i will send you a direct message! 

PS. before i started at SWK, i implemented Acumatica with construction at my last job as an end user about 3 years ago.  i was the project accountant and worked closely with the project managers and upper management to provide progress and other financial info regarding the active and completed project.  at that time, i only had exposure the the project accounting module but over the last few years, i’ve worked with the project management and compliance modules as well that i think go hand in hand with construction!

I will be in touch soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@kandybeatty49 thanks for the tag!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved