Solved

Adding Inventory Id to Journal Transactions by Period

• 22 February 2024
  • 1 reply

We have a request to add the Inventory Id to the Journal Transactions by Period report?  Would this be possible?  It is not a traditional GI, so I am not quite sure where to begin. 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 22 February 2024, 03:37

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello,

I think it is possible to add inventory id to journal transactions from Inventory module, possibly purchasing , billing and/or invoicing transactions.

I think, start by joining Gltran to Intran. Here is a link discussing how to join Intran and gltran, answered by Dcomerford.

Here is a second post discussing join on gltran and Intran answered by Naveen.

Once you have successfully joined two transaction tables, you will want to explore additional joins to other tables that hold inventory ids, such as aptran, ArTran … to show the inventory item on more lines and more accounts.

Good luck!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved