Solved

Acumatica License

• 7 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Have you encounter a glitch on the license of Acumatica 2019 r2 , our acumatica suddenly became a trial mode . do you have idea what could be the reason of that scenario ? 

How can i see the logs on this screen ?

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 8 April 2022, 17:04

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rmontana 

You may contact support to get this reviewed and get license information verified on our licensing server side. 

Regards,

Userlevel 1
Badge

Where can i contact support ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rmontana 

You may create a support case. If you are not having direct contract with us, you can reach out to your Partner to get a support case created with Acumatica.

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @rmontana 

Just to note as well that 2019 versions are retired and you may need to upgrade.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@kbeatty21@rmontana Correct 2019 is retired which means we do not create fixes for those versions, but license would not change due to this.  I do suggest contacting your partner or support for assistance so they can look at your account.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you for your answers on my concern, Yes our upgrade is ongoing hopefully this will solve this issue. Also i decided to limit the administration access on our tenants, that will be my first solution for this.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved