• 25 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

please advice what’s I missing

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

What version are you on as the Break Times are on a new Tab in later versions? Also i believe to see the Break Times Tab you need to enable Manufacturing on the Enable Disable Features screen.

Userlevel 2
Badge

What version are you on as the Break Times are on a new Tab in later versions? Also i believe to see the Break Times Tab you need to enable Manufacturing on the Enable Disable Features screen.

Acumatica 2022 R2. In demo sale company but when I setup don’t see unpaid break time

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I just checked on a 2022R pack and the column is not available or in the the help which leads me to believe it is a customisation. The system you took the screen shot from is there a customisation package that is publishing this. 

On your sales demo enable Manufacturing should give you the Break time tab i am referring to

Userlevel 2
Badge

I just checked on a 2022R pack and the column is not available or in the the help which leads me to believe it is a customisation. The system you took the screen shot from is there a customisation package that is publishing this. 

On your sales demo enable Manufacturing should give you the Break time tab i am referring to

No customize. You can check in saledemo company of acumatica.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @vannakheng66 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi,

The Unpaid Break Time column appears when enabling the feature Payroll.

• The work calendar that reflects the work days, work times for each day, and unpaid break time of the employees that are involved in payroll. You define this calendar by using the Work Calendar (CS209000) form.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved