Solved

User unable to view Invoice (AR61000) data. Only report field decriptions.

• 4 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

From the Invoice screenshot below you can our user can create invoices but invoice data is not visible. Is this a permission issue? 

Thanks,

Tom

icon

Best answer by Laura02 4 November 2023, 22:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

I meant AR641000!

Tom

Badge +18

Hi, 

If you temporarily add the user to the administrator role, or to a higher AR role, does the invoice print normally? If yes, you have confirmed the roles the user has are too strict.

Can the user see the details for the above printed invoice  in the invoice screen ( Receivables - Invoice and Memos)?

I think the next step is to compare their User’s roles to another person’s, a person who CAN view and print the Invoices.

Keep in mind, if the roles match up in Receivables, it is still possible that another role the user is in could have AR invoice print explicitly revoked.  

Laura

Userlevel 1

Thank you Laura. I’ll follow your suggestions and post the results here.

Tom

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved