Badge +1

Is there a spell checker in Acumatica ?

icon

Best answer by iqraharrison48 25 April 2023, 17:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dsimmerly i don't believe there is anything within acumatica but i know using google chrome, if i type something incorrectly, it underlines it in red which works as my spell checker.

I also found this on Augforums.com:

https://www.augforums.com/spell-checker/

Userlevel 6
Badge

@dsimmerly as @iqraharrison48 mentioned, you could use the built-in spell checker for your browser. Alternatively, you can try Grammarly which is useful since not only does it check for spelling, it checks for proper grammar, punctuation, clarity, etc. It’s a freemium solution and the free tier covers the common use cases, while the premium features leverage their AI engine more heavily. Comparison of plans here.

Badge

There is a extension called wordtune  that works similar to Grammarly. I have used it with great success.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved