Solved

Space showing Snapshots after deleting snap shots and optimizing DB

• 20 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have removed some snap shots from our production instance and ran the “Optimize Database”  operation. However I am still seeing space being occupied by the snap shots. Has anyone else seen this? How can i keep up with the Whitespace usage and Acumatica. 

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 21 June 2022, 19:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@cmoreland Please be informed that snapshots occupying the space are linked to other Tenants which is why do not show on the Tenant screen of selected production tenant.

One way would be do a select query on Company table and find out the records with negative companyid.

You can also do a select query on UPSnapshot table and that shows all the snapshots and their corresponding CompanyID. Then you can login to that tenant based on value of CompanyID and manage them.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved