Skip to main content
Question

SMS notifications not sending after the first successful test

• 24 June 2024
  • 2 replies

I am using MYOB Advanced (Australia’s Acumatica).  I have setup and successfully tested SMS notification which is based on Service Orders (FS.30.01.00) on a user defined field called “Service Status”.  

I was able to get an SMS for the change in the status.

However, the SMS notification only worked once and does not get triggered after this.  There are 3 Business Events.  One where the Phone type = Cell, Old value = New and New Value = Booked in.  Another Business even is Phone type= Cell, Old Value = Booked in and New Value = Repairs in Progress.  The last business event is New Value = Ready for Despatch/ Pickup (this would be from any other status as this is the last status).

Business Event History doesn’t show any errors and there is nothing for the business events.

2 replies

Badge +12

However, the SMS notification only worked once...

Once for this Order or only for one Order?

Userlevel 1

What happens is it seems to stall and when the system services is restarted around midnight, the SMS that is triggered get sent to the mobile.  It would help if we can see a list of business events in the queue but I cannot locate any queue that shows the business events and cannot see anywhere we can restart the business event services.

Note: This implementation is Australia’s version of Acumatica, MYOB Acumatica where SMS setup is from MYOB.