Solved

Sales Order Number Export To BigCommerce

• 27 March 2023
  • 1 reply

We are setting up a BigCommerce site that uses BundleB2B and syncs with Acumatica via the Connector.

My issue is getting the Acumatica sales order number to sync over and display in BigCommerce.  All of our interaction with our customers (and our customers to us) use Acumatica’s sales order number.

When an order is created in BigCommerce, it syncs over to Acumatica just fine.  I would like to set up a way for the Acumatica sales order number to sync back to BigCommerce, to its “External Order ID” field in Orders.  However, it does not look like the Acumatica Sales Order field is available for mapping/syncing in the Connector.

This is very important to our implementation of ecommerce.  Our customers must be able to view their orders in BigCommerce with the Acumatica sales order number.

Has anyone else with this requirement run into this issue?  How did you resolve it?

Thanks -

GenData

icon

Best answer by markusray17 11 April 2023, 17:15

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

You should be able to do something like:

I haven’t tested it but you can manually type in the target field(‘External ID’ in this case) and the way the mapping works it will often work as long as the field name matches the Big Commerce API.

If that doesn’t work you could also try typing in ‘external_id’ but If I recall correctly the system should replace the space with an underscore and match regardless of case. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved